Motion picture and television production continued around Atlanta throughout late January and February, including projects like Jumanji 3 and Creepshow, a TV reboot of Stephen King and George A. Romero’s 1982 film, now executive produced by The Walking Dead’s Greg Nicotero (some news outlets are reporting it wrapped in February).
Here are a few of the other productions recently spotted around the city, or slated for upcoming production in the state:
- Miracle Worker (Film sign: MW)
- The Outsider (Film sign: CANT/MUST)
- Zombieland 2 (Film sign: Z2)
- Jumanji 3 (Film sign: LOUIE)
- Bad Boys for Life (Film sign: GFP)
- Dynasty (Film sign: CROSS EYE)
- The Resident (Film sign: TR)
- Doom Patrol (Film sign: GRANT)
- The Glorias: A Life on the Road
- The Bobby DeBarge Story
- Fear Street
Have we missed anything? Know of a new film or TV production crew posting up in your neighborhood? Let us know by sending a note to email@example.com.