Emory University has announced the 2020 recipients of its Creativity and Arts Awards, presented annually to individuals who support innovation, development, accessibility and inclusion in Atlanta’s arts community.
Artistic Director Susan V. Booth of the Alliance Theatre will receive the 2020 Community Impact Arts Advocate Award at a January 23 reception in the Chace Upper Gallery of Emory’s Schwartz Center for Performing Arts.
Other 2020 award recipients are
- Elaine Bradley, Arts Volunteer
- Anne Dennington, Emory University Alumni
- Jim Farmer, Community Impact Arts Administrator
- Felicia Feaster, Community Impact Artist
- Kevin Karnes, Emory University Faculty
- Katherine Lyons, Emory Healthcare Staff
- Sita Sarah Muwahidah, Emory University Graduate Student
- Dom Refuerzo, Emory University Undergraduate Student
Farmer and Feaster are ArtsATL contributing writers.